Thinking about working in the Bretsa Recruitment office?
Our approach is simple – ethical, profitable, successful placements for our candidates and our clients.
Our recruitment consultants lead that approach by finding great candidates, building long term relationships with our nurseries and schools, and developing new client business daily through calls, visits and creative marketing.
From phone based work and writing your own job adverts, to visiting clients face to face and interviewing candidate, your days will be busy and varied – you won’t get bored!
You’ll be running your own desk as part of a wider sector team with support and clear targets to earn a monthly bonus scheme.
In return you’ll get great basic, monthly commission, weekyl incentives and nights out. We've got a relaxed dress code and we offer flexible working.
Working with nurseries and schools
You’ll have to love being on the phone! You’ll be speaking to current and potential clients every day, getting to know their settings and finding out how best to help.
Our client and candidate relationships are key to our success so you'll speak and visit them regularly. Of course even on our biggest desks new business development is crucial. You'll do new sales work daily, constantly working to better understand new and existing needs.
Working with nursery professionals
To ensure your clients get the best possible workers, you’ll work closely with our compliance team to actively recruit and vet great nursery candidates for our nurseries and schools.
You’ll be responsible for day to day marketing to candidates, face to face interviews and ensuring our automated recruitment process is ticking along smoothly. Sourcing the best candidates is an art!
The Bretsa office
We're super easy to get to - just a 3 minute walk from Woolwich Arsenal station - right in the heart of the town.
- Stratford is just 24 minutes by DLR
- London Bridge is 22 minutes by overground train
- 15 different buses routes connect to a moment from our door
- The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) will connect to Canary Wharf in just 7 minutes
Woolwich has had massive regeneration over the last 5 years and we've got some great places to shop, eat and drink locally - we know, we've checked them all out.
Do you fit the bill?
We’d love to speak to:
- Experienced nursery or education recruitment consultants looking for their next move
- Temporary or permanent consultants from other sectors looking for a change
- Nursery or teaching qualified staff with strong commercial or sales skills
- Candidates with proven sales skills in sectors such as estate agency, call centres or similar industries
Check our current Recruitment Consultant vacancies here, or call our recruitment hotline and leave a 60 second voicemail telling us why you are Bretsa’s next team member on 020 3475 3775.
Or check out our office vacancies below.
- Experience in recruitment.
- Ideally, someone who has some experience in early years/nursery or Education recruitment
- Location: Woolwich
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: 17,000 - 30,000 Per Annum + Commission
Are you Bretsa's next top office biller? Click here to find out more
- Location: Woolwich SE18 6NY
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Bretsa are the first people I call when I need staff. They are always friendly and go above and beyond to help out, even if it's last minute! The mornings at our nursery can be hectic and calls from I ...
Are you looking for flexible temporary work in childcare? If so, come join us at Bretsa Early Years!